At Indiana Ultimate you can visit a class one time for FREE before you decide to join!!
Indiana Ultimate Classes
Indiana Ultimate classes run month to month. Class prices vary. If spots are available, you may join a class mid-month/session, and the price will be pro-rated for the remaining weeks. There is a $40 annual gym membership due when you join your first class.
We have OPEN GYM for the following locations:
Fort Wayne-Wednesdays 7:30-9pm and Saturdays 12-1:30pm
Open gym is open to the public and you do not need to be a team or gym member!! Cost is $10 for non-IU members & $5 for IU members.
Click HERE to sign up for classes online (with the exception of Rec/Tumble Combo). For Rec, call Elkhart at 574-296-2016 and Fort Wayne at 260-471-1212.
Classes – 1 to 4 of 4
AIT (Angels in training) Ages 3-5
The focus of this class is to teach the basic fundamentals your child will need as they advance into competitive cheer or dance. Children will work on motor development and exercises that will improve their strength and flexibility. Classes meet 1 time per week. 3 year old class is 30 minutes & 4-5 year old class is 45 minutes. Cost is $40/month for the 3 year old class, and $59/month for the 4-5 year old class.
Tumble class is designed to further the development of an athlete to achieve skills in beginners to advance tumble. All tumbling is taught by proper progression according to the United States Gymnastics Federation. Cost is $59/month. Coaches at Indiana Ultimate have combined, over 75+years of coaching experience. Tumbling classes are set up according to levels. See below for more information regarding levels. Your child will be evaluated in the level they begin and moved to a different level if deemed appropriate to their tumbling coach.
- Level 1- Designed for the beginning tumbler, not matter what the age. Will work on the basics and progressions of tumbling through skills like forward/backward rolls, handstands, cartwheels, round-offs, back bends, back bend kickover, front/back walkovers.
- Level 2- Level 1 skills have been mastered. Begin working backhandspring, round-off backhandspring, front handspring. This class is also for the child who has a backhandspring, but need to refine or perfect their technique in their handspring, before they are able to move on to the next skill level. Both standing and running tumbling will be worked at this level.
- Level 3- This class is for the child who has mastered the backhandspring and is ready to advance learning a back tuck. Many tuck drills will be done prior to actually throwing the tuck. Progression of safety is very important. Both standing and running tumbling will be worked at this level.
- Level 4- This class is for the child who has mastered their tuck and is ready to begin working a layout. Both standing and running tumbling will be worked at this level.
- Level 5- This class is for the advanced tumbler. Full twists, Arabians, double full and more advanced specialty passes will be worked on in this class.
Private Tumbling Classes
Beginners through advanced private tumble lessons are available. All tumbling is taught by proper progression according to the United States Gymnastics Federation. A private lesson is a 1:1 student/coach ratio. Semi-privates are also available. This is 2:1 student/coach ratio. Call Elkhart: 574-296-2016 or Fort Wayne: 260-471-1212 to schedule a private lesson. Your information will be given to a tumbling coach, and they will contact you to set up a time most convenient for you. Cost is $30/30 min session, $45/45 min session, and $60/60 min session. Semi-private are split per athlete up to 3 athletes.
NEW classes will be added periodically, check the website frequently for more information!!!!